[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Serious Issue with the World Leap Event.

HorsechubHorsechub
Reactions: 1,190
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
People who are tired of playing on dead servers (a massive percentage of maplers) have NO OPTIONS.

5ZRhNBo.jpg

Why is Windia blocked off? It wasn't blocked off last time there was a world leap and since then it's population has massively declined. It makes zero sense to have it blocked off.

Windia isn't even a populated server. No one would describe Windia as populated. It might be "less-dead" but by no means does it even have a viable population. In the two weeks I played in Windia I couldn't even find a clean warrior tyrant cape for sale anywhere which is even common in my server, the least populated server Broa.

And what happens when people leave Windia but can't not join it? Then we have FIVE dead servers.

Can someone at Nexon please finally address this?
  1. Should Windia be opened in the upcoming World Leap event?7 votes
    1. Yes, let the winds of Windia carry us to viable population!
       100% (7 votes)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited September 2017
    those aren't accurate since I'm assuming you took those screenshots recently. If you aren't aware, everyone's crashing every few minutes so you're only seeing a mere fraction of the population online in each channel. Channel 1 bera is usually 3/5-4/5ths full on channel 1.

also, you do have an option and it's to gather as many people from your server (and possibly other servers) to all join 1 server at the same time.
  • HorsechubHorsechub
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    AznboiE wrote: »
    those aren't accurate since I'm assuming you took those screenshots recently. If you aren't aware, everyone's crashing every few minutes so you're only seeing a mere fraction of the population online in each channel. Channel 1 bera is usually 3/5-4/5ths full on channel 1.

also, you do have an option and it's to gather as many people from your server (and possibly other servers) to all join 1 server at the same time.

That was on Labor day and Windia has the worst marketplace of all the worlds so it's definitely dead
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Nexon's decision of blocking off Windia is just stupid.