[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Window Transparency on the Fritz

ArtifexArtifex
Reactions: 1,050
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hi,

The recent update that makes windows go transparent (allegedly only when under attack) is driving me nuts. It's ALWAYS turning transparent regardless of whether or not I'm being attacked -- including in maps where no monsters are present. Please fix; it's impossible to see items clearly in any window and takes an eternity to navigate this way. Or better yet, just toss the transparency thing out the window (let us toggle it on and off), because I'm confident I'm not the only one who it irks.

Thank you.

Bug type: User Interface

Brief bug summary: Windows turning transparent regardless of whether or not being attacked (including in maps with no monsters...)

More details: N/A

Steps to reproduce:

It happens most of the time after prolonged gameplay. No specific steps to reproduce; just start opening the world map / inventory / other windows and you'll see the transparency effect happen even when not under attack.

Character name: #0207772056

Character level: 210

Character job: Archmage I&L

World name: Broa

Date and time of the incident: It has been happening since the update that implemented the transparent window feature. Ongoing... specific day/time is irrelevant.
  1. Let us toggle transparency on windows on and off?1 vote
    1. Yes
       100% (1 vote)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Don't care
       0% (0 votes)