[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Freuds Wisdom

LilyflowerLilyflower
Reactions: 4,030
edited September 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello everyone :) so how is ur 5th job coming along Good,bad?

Anyways I'm here to ask do u find this skill cool for heroes or just not worth the time

if so then it's a bummer.
  1. do u find Freuds Blessing useful on bosses?6 votes
    1. Hell Yeah Very Useful!
       33% (2 votes)
    2. it's good.
       17% (1 vote)
    3. This Thing Can't Even Beat the Black Mage!
       0% (0 votes)
    4. hmmm... Needs more improvement!
       33% (2 votes)
    5. Other (comment).
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    It's useful with the last buff casted, but during boss fights that the bosses arent stationary, the micromanaging that it takes to cast them properly without getting hit or dying almost makes it not worth it. You only get about 3-5 seconds to cast before it resets and you have to start over.
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2017
    It's useful with the last buff casted, but during boss fights that the bosses arent stationary, the micromanaging that it takes to cast them properly without getting hit or dying almost makes it not worth it. You only get about 3-5 seconds to cast before it resets and you have to start over.
    I know what your trying to say I understand it needs more improvement like example the duration of the buff when activating the stack should be increased from 25 sec to 80 sec and the skill cool down=waiting time should decreased from 240 sec to 180 sec if it's possible.

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    I know what your trying to say I understand it needs more improvement like example the duration of the buff when activating the stack should be increased from 25 sec to 80 sec and the skill cool down=waiting time should decreased from 240 sec to 180 sec if it's possible.

for sure, something like that