[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Suggestion] World transfers vs hurricane irma

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I've got a couple of friends in game who haven't logged on because they are in the hurricane irma zone, if the devastation is as bad as predicted they are likely to have zero power for weeks (month+) some areas are already declared a state of emergency.

My suggestion is simple, you don't do world transfers often but can I ask you to please consider repeating some of your events, events that will be run over the current few weeks, like world transfers, be repeated again towards the end of this year so those who missed out get a chance to take part - if not any other event at least world transfer???

For those who are like my friends I wish you good health and safety during this scary time.
JettLuvsU

Comments

• OddlyfunOddlyfun
    Reactions: 720
    edited September 2017
    they wont you just have to miss it. there are people all over who are sadly going to be hit by some natural disaster. if they reset it events would just constantly repeat.
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited September 2017
    ok so =I'm= not going to miss it, LOL if you're keeping track of the news most of florida is hit now (i wouldn't be online if I was there), but many will. ATM almost 500,000 ppl now without power.

and as mentioned just the transfer event would be enough as it is something they do repeat but not often so hosting one later in the year to give those who will miss it because of this major natural disaster wouldn't break the game and it would be a nice thing..... is what I'm thinking.