[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

UPSET !

UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
Reactions: 205
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello nexon.

All of the characters on my account have been transported AGAIN to a map Alien Base where I can't get out.

I had to submit a ticket, they then transported me out. A few days later, I AM BACK IN THE SAME MAP! AND STILL LOCKED IN THERE, HAVING TO SUBMIT YET ANOTHER TICKET!! I don't travel here.. ARE YOU PUTTING ME HERE ON PURPOSE?

I even see old articles back to 2015 with people having the same issues. HOW IS THIS NOT RESOLVED?

On top of these issues, your game crashes NON-STOP! Your social media is full of complaints, yet you do next to nothing to compensate players properly. while you attempt to repair.

I asked for compensation and the GM advised to post here, but it most likely won't be looked at / addressed here. WHAT!?? What kind of customer service is that?
JettLuvsU

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Their customer service has always been a joke.
    krskRaindew
  • UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    Reactions: 205
    edited September 2017
    They got me out once, now I am back in. This morning I was advised my characters won't spawn there / I am out... I am STILL not out.

To make things worse, I can no longer submit a ticket on the website. It won't direct me to an actual form anymore, it just puts me in a loop.