[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Hero Final Damage Visual Bug

CrypticTheiCrypticThei
Reactions: 870
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting

TL;DR:
Heroes gain 1% final damage per combo orb when using decent combat orders. However, no skill's bonus %final damage is boosted by decent combat orders. I think this is a visual bug, and that Advanced Combo should be bumped up to 11% per combo orb instead of 10% while using decent combt orders.

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited September 2017
    Actually, that seems right. When I was doing Dream Defender and looked at stats and saw 153% final dmg, was wondering where that extra % comes from. I did math and found out it's a visual glitch on skill description. So including Hyper skill and decent Combat Order, should be 13% final dmg per combo.

10% final dmg from passive on Weapon Mastery then 120% final dmg from full charged combo so 1.1 x 2.2 = 2.42, so 142% final dmg

With 130% final dmg from decent CO, then 153% final dmg (1.1 x 2.3 = 2.53).

Should be changed to 11% final dmg per combo orb on Lv31 description (combat order).
This discussion has been closed.