[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Harrasment

ElGusanitoElGusanito
Reactions: 820
edited September 2016 in General Chat
Sorry to ask here but I want fast answer, if it can be from a moderator even better,

I want to know what should I do to report someone correctly from harassment, theres this guy who keep harrasting me on my mushie shop every single time I enter on it, its been already like over 7 times he did that and I didn't actually save proofs because I was too lazy and I tho well hell stop eventually but he keeps still doing it so next time ima take screen shot to proof he is harrasting me but what should I do to get him banned because this is very annoying already after that he tracks me and whisp me when I log in the game and blocking som1 doesn't actually help u that much because u can log in mules to keep doing it

Thanks for the answers. I hope this guy get banned soon
Lilyflower

Comments

• GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited September 2016
    You should be able to report characters ingame by Right Clicking them.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    Post the screen shot of that person who is harassing you and give proof to get this person punished.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Lilyflower

Post the screen shot of that person who is harassing you and give proof to get this person punished.
    NO NO NO

Naming and shAming is not permitted on the forums.
  • ElGusanitoElGusanito
    edited September 2016
    Gimo
    Gimo said:

You should be able to report characters ingame by Right Clicking them.
    yeah I know u can report them on game like that but I always tho that if I did that nexon wouldn't do anything about it so I wanted to make sure I know the ' correct ' steps to follow in order to make them know this
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited September 2016
    Hello

Go to the Customer Support Center, log in and follow these instructions.

You can upload attachments down at the bottom of that page.

Also this comment image
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Lilyflower

Naming and shaming is not permitted on the forums.

Warlocked200Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Lilyflower

NO NO NO

Naming and shAming is not permitted on the forums.
    correction: I don't mean by posting it in the forum but rather customer support.

• ElGusanitoElGusanito
    edited September 2016
    so
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

Hello

Go to the Customer Support Center, log in and follow these instructions.

You can upload attachments down at the bottom of that page.

Also this comment image
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Lilyflower

Naming and shaming is not permitted on the forums.

Thanks a lot I did that already and sent the description as well as the attachment I hope you guys can do something about him soon because its been really annoying I cant log in into my main anymore with out being whispped and insulted or stuff.
  • ElGusanitoElGusanito
    edited September 2016
    because as I tho, after I was done with lunch I went into my char and the harassment began again
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited September 2016
    ElGusanito

because as I tho, after I was done with lunch I went into my char and the harassment began again
    did u went to the customer support if so it's gonna take a while just hope they would respond.

• ElGusanitoElGusanito
    edited September 2016
    Lilyflower

ElGusanito

did u went to the customer support if so it's gonna take a while just hope they would respond.

yeah I did so, and yeah thanks, I hope that too
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    ElGusanito

Lilyflower

ElGusanito

yeah I did so, and yeah thanks, I hope that too
    As long as you provided solid information action should be taken, you should be all good!