[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Getting Other Classes' Skills From Nodestones

MiraMira
Reactions: 4,160
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

I am growing increasingly frustrated with opening useless skills from the nodestones on my character. Cleaning up the V Matrix so that only your own skills could be crafted was a much-welcomed change, but it just makes no sense to me that we open up skills that are just totally useless to us. Sure, I can dismantle them for 1/7 of a skill-specific nodestone, but that just doesn't seem great to me. Especially with how abysmally low the drop rate is now for nodestones, it is soul-crushing to find a 1-2 nodestones in an hour of training, and have them both open up to be a skill for a different class.

What do y'all think?
  1. Nodestones should open to be...8 votes
    1. skills specific for your class
       88% (7 votes)
    2. any skill for any class
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    That change is coming soon.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    That change is coming soon.

Oh, welp... I guess that's what I get for not checking KMS notes and stuff like that hahah. =P Definitely good to know!
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2017
    Or they couldve made the nodes transferable within accounts after theyre open. To lighten the load since we already needs thousands of nodes to max the skills
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited October 2017
    I would like to have the option to MAKE nodes for other classes. As a Dual Blade, I should have the option to make a Night Lord Node in case I change job in Leafre. I agree that opening and getting the wrong job node is frustrating, but it would be useful if you had the choice to make nodes other the current job you have.