[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about Vampire Phantom Package

SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
Reactions: 1,535
edited October 2017 in General Chat
Can the Vampire Phantom Package be bought with Credit, or does it need to be a Prepaid Card to buy it?

I'm wanting to buy $30 worth of NX and I am going to buy the package and use the leftover on Premium Boxes, But my town doesn't sell KarmaKoin here anymore, So I am forced to buy a Steam card then buy NX Credit through Steam Wallet instead. But I am unsure if the Vampire Phantom Package can be purchased with Credit.

P.S. Can the Vampire Phantom items be used by any Class or does the weapon not work on some classes?

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited October 2017
    Can the Vampire Phantom Package be bought with Credit, or does it need to be a Prepaid Card to buy it?

You can view the NX Limitations through the NX Guide. It seems that the Vampire Phantom Package itself can be bought with NX Credit.
    I'm wanting to buy $30 worth of NX and I am going to buy the package and use the leftover on Premium Boxes, But my town doesn't sell KarmaKoin here anymore, So I am forced to buy a Steam card then buy NX Credit through Steam Wallet instead. But I am unsure if the Vampire Phantom Package can be purchased with Credit.

If you're really feel unsafe about purchasing via NX Credit and you have access to redeem Karma Koin you can use a third-party site (not part of Nexon or Karma Koin) PCGameSupply, make an account, and buy a USD Karma Koin.

I personally use this site and have yet to receive any issues so far.
    P.S. Can the Vampire Phantom items be used by any Class or does the weapon not work on some classes?

Vampire Phantom's Fate Weapon is universal, as well as the rest of the outfit.