[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Costumer Support. Oh dear god.

TheSaltySimenTheSaltySimen
Reactions: 670
edited November 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Your customer support is horrible, beyond the worst I have encountered. I contacted support quickly after the bug started appearing, and to their credit, they replied rather fast, but it seems like most of the things I filled out on the ticket were overlooked or ignored.

First thing, I put down that I play the game from steam, but I received ways to fix the game using the Nexon launcher. Why is this? Why did I have to specify what platform I use to launch the game, if I need to bring it back up down the line when I'm given the complete wrong instructions?

Three E-mails in I get told that my drivers are outdated, they weren't, but I still went and checked. Why wasn't this mentioned sooner? I provided a DxDiag in the first e-mail, so I don't see why it takes three e-mails before it gets brought up. And, my drivers weren't out of date, so...what gives?

PS:

would have posted here sooner, but it took 20 hours for me to be able to post, and I had faith that costumer support would have been slightly better.
    No results for this poll