[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[BUG] Wishlist button is missing in Character info

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Ui,Missing Features

Brief bug summary: The character info lacks the wishlist button

More details: In all the other regions of maplestory they have a wishlish button on the character info ui, gms lacks it, or rather it's invisible; we don't have the button in gms, but when i go to play on another region of maplestory, eu not included, and i click there on; the character info, wishlist
then, i log back in to gms, click on character info, and the wish list window stays but the wishlist button is still missing, so i think the wishlish button/feature is currently bugged in gms, becasue: every other region of maplestory has it besides gms.

Steps to reproduce:

1. log into a level 10 character that has finished all tutorial quests, in another region of maplestory besides EMS ( because ems is part of gms now ) So log into either one of these: KMS/TMS/JMS/CMS/MapleSEA/THMS

2. double click on any character: yours or others and see that they have a wishlist button alongside an equiped button in the character info ui

3. click on the wishlist button, and log out of the other region maplestory

4. log in to GMS double click on: yours or any other character whos level 10 or above ( and have done all the tutorial quests ) see as the wishlist window appears, but the wishlist button doesn't

Here's the Character Info in MapleSEA: fXx65jj.png

Here's the Character Info in GMS after logging out of maplesea, and clicking on the wishlish button there: 2sXtjJc.png

Character name: irrelevant

Character level: irrelevant

Character job: irrelevant

World name: irrelevant

Date and time of the incident: I don't know, since the wishlish button has disappperd/got bugged in GMS.