[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.233 Destiny: Remastered Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Step up and Illium

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
Posts: 1,572
Member
edited December 2017 in General Chat
So...will Illium be eligible for Step up? Or am I just gonna stay on quit mode...

Comments

  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    Posts: 576
    Member
    edited December 2017
    Seeing as how it's characters created during the event period, yes, he's eligible.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    Posts: 1,572
    Member
    edited December 2017
    Seeing as how it's characters created during the event period, yes, he's eligible.

    Even Pre created ones?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited December 2017
    yes
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    Posts: 1,572
    Member
    edited December 2017
    yes

    Guess I'm out of maple quit mode for now. Illium hypeeeee
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,035
    Posts: 306
    Member
    edited December 2017
    Right after Illium, I can predict a mass apocalypse of Maple World.
    It's gonna be the Gate of the Future all over again.
    No players to stop the Black Mage and his hax dark powers.
    Actually, the Black Mage might quit too who knows
  • YusunohaYusunoha
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited December 2017
    It's a bummer Illium isn't allowed for the Mega Burning Project. I'd love to quickly level my Illium and have some fun.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    Posts: 1,572
    Member
    edited December 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Right after Illium, I can predict a mass apocalypse of Maple World.
    It's gonna be the Gate of the Future all over again.
    No players to stop the Black Mage and his hax dark powers.
    Actually, the Black Mage might quit too who knows

    Unless...I am the black mage. Mwahahaha. But nah, I'm a magical flower person. Hence why I wanna play the FLORA character.
    Sherrithekenturah
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,035
    Posts: 306
    Member
    edited December 2017
    Yusunoha wrote: »
    It's a bummer Illium isn't allowed for the Mega Burning Project. I'd love to quickly level my Illium and have some fun.

    ...What?
    I'm gonna shove Nexon in a closet and lock it.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited December 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Yusunoha wrote: »
    It's a bummer Illium isn't allowed for the Mega Burning Project. I'd love to quickly level my Illium and have some fun.

    ...What?
    I'm gonna shove Nexon in a closet and lock it.

    They usually do this with new characters. Power leveling is closes you can get to burning for illium and cadena. but from the youtube videos people do it in less than 2 hours all the way to 200. I find that a bit extreme but meh. Id rather not burn new classes to get used to them.
    thekenturah
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,035
    Posts: 306
    Member
    edited December 2017
    Even then, they should let us burn an Illium character. Most of us have lives outside of Maple and can't devote all our time and/or money to leveling a character.
    My Cadena is level 183 as of now. I have no idea where to train because the level 180+ areas one or two shot me.
    It's a pain to grind considering I have to chug a Power Elixir/Ginger Ale every time I get hit or else I'll die.
    Not to mention, I'm sure there are people who haven't even gotten close to 150+.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited December 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Even then, they should let us burn an Illium character. Most of us have lives outside of Maple and can't devote all our time and/or money to leveling a character.
    My Cadena is level 183 as of now. I have no idea where to train because the level 180+ areas one or two shot me.
    It's a pain to grind considering I have to chug a Power Elixir/Ginger Ale every time I get hit or else I'll die.
    Not to mention, I'm sure there are people who haven't even gotten close to 150+.

    you can train in 170 areas - 175 up to 185, I did find cadena is extremely squishy
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,035
    Posts: 306
    Member
    edited December 2017
    I thought Angelic Buster was bad, now I see it can indeed get worse loool