[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maintenance Completion Notification Suggestion

DeliqaudeDeliqaude
Reactions: 800
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
We all know that you guys do post the Maintenance Notifications on the site whenever there's a scheduled time or emergency situation regarding changes that need to be made to gameplay or bugs that need fixing ect. However, these post inform us that there's an estimated time in which is assumed to be the time frame in which the maintenance will last. Personally when I would like to play Maplestory, My settings are set to automatically load the Nexon Launcher and there are no notifications that a maintenance is currently in session and I click "PLAY" to find out via a Pop up box that says, "Maintenance Maplestory is currently undergoing maintenance, please try again later." Just a suggestion, but maybe a greyed out Play button change saying "Under Maintenance" instead of "Play" would suffice? That way we could visually see when the game is playable again instead of having to estimate or guess when the servers come back up. Or even a simple Notification on the Launcher that says, "Maintenance has finished" would be amazing.
  1. Does anyone agree that a change to this system would benofit many players and help time managment?3 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (2 votes)
    2. No
       33% (1 vote)
    3. Possibly
       0% (0 votes)