[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Angelic Buster and NX item skills.

SeleianceSeleiance
Reactions: 930
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

I enjoy playing as the Angelic Buster class, but there is one problem with the class that I feel needs to be addressed. Because of the fact that Angelic Buster has two sets of NX equipment that she switches between, Any NX gear that overlaps between the two forms cannot grant skills, as transforming will cause the skill to become unavailable (even when switching back to the form it was equipped to. Currently, the only equipment I am aware of that is affected by this is the Li'll Angel Wings (both types) As a reult, Angelic Buster

I think best way to resolve this, would be to only apply stats and skills from NX equipment in Angelic Buster's basic form. Her transformation equipment should only apply the appearance of the NX equipped (while transformed) rather than treating it as a completely different set of NX. (Kind of like fusion anvil)

It's possible KMS's Ark Update will end up fixing this somehow, as according to OrageMushroom blog, it "Fixed an error where Angelic Buster’s equipment set effects did not apply when wearing a certain number of Cash equipment without set effects." but I am posting this here just in case it doesn't mean what I think it does.