[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

sweetwater equipment shop

lnqgdn123lnqgdn123
Reactions: 710
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
the other server already have sweetwater equpiment shop half year ago. i also make a same suggestion article half year ago. when can we get the sweetwater equipment shop? The tyrant set are too expensive for most people. Why don't just let normal people get sweetwater set?
Beef

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2017
    lnqgdn123 wrote: »
    the other server already have sweetwater equpiment shop half year ago. i also make a same suggestion article half year ago. when can we get the sweetwater equipment shop? The tyrant set are too expensive for most people. Why don't just let normal people get sweetwater set?

You are probably referring to Taiwanese Maplestory (TMS) which has the Sweetwater shop. Please try to be be more specific next time.

I feel that we should have the Sweetwater shop. The drop rate for equipment is already low and the drops you find are very unusual. Numerous times has Reboot received weapons drops that don't match their class.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    maybe only for reboot
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2017
    Arlong wrote: »
    maybe only for reboot

Got a problem with it being in non-reboot? We could all use some Sweetwater gloves and shoes.
    SherriSlicedTime
  • lnqgdn123lnqgdn123
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

You are probably referring to Taiwanese Maplestory (TMS) which has the Sweetwater shop. Please try to be be more specific next time.

I feel that we should have the Sweetwater shop. The drop rate for equipment is already low and the drops you find are very unusual. Numerous times has Reboot received weapons drops that don't match their class.

Sweetwater shop both confirmed in CMS and TMS half year ago. i don't think KMS had sweetwater shop because they have lv 200 equipment. Also, terminus weapon become lucky item in CMS. i'm not sure is that happen on all the server or just on CMS.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2017
    i don't think KMS had sweetwater shop because they have lv 200 equipment.
    KMS doesn't have a Sweetwater Shop because they never had Sweetwater to begin with.
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Got a problem with it being in non-reboot? We could all use some Sweetwater gloves and shoes.
    I agree that they should add Sweetwater Equipment to the Commerci Shop for both Reboot and Non-Reboot. If you take an example such as Absolab Equipment and Arcane Umbra they currently have options to obtain them through grinding for items or as a rare drop from their respective bosses.

Sweetwater Equipment isn't that viable within Non-Reboot when compared against most of Chaos Root Abyss or Arcane Umbra. The only exceptions to this are things such as utilizing the transposition system with Tyrant Equipment, Tsukuyomi's Sword of Sorrow, or Aquarius Crown.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    If the Sweetwater Equipment Shop is added, I hope it's in both Reboot and normal servers.