[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Journey ... in Pensalir Update

ThonerThoner
Reactions: 1,375
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Hello Maplers,

If you have seen the channel, one of the many issues held in my videos to the present would include variation in video length (at present, such circumstances only occur by accident, namely lag...). However, I have found better video making software that could enable me to produce better results. The only problem, it is too expensive for me at the moment. It will take time for me to actually be able to use it regularly ( I made 1 video in a trial and it terminated services). However, with this software, I can stop making playlists for videos that should be a single episode (for viewer convenience, all videos that largely involve the same sort of content, like bossing or grinding, and are less than 20 minutes in length compose one playlist that should be an episode (noted in title of playlist if it is just an episode). If you think I should use the new software in the hopefully not too distant future, just share that opinion in the poll below.
On an additional note, as of this weekend, I should be able to post all normally scheduled videos as of 2:30PM this Saturday. Thank you for your time and interest.

Sincerely,

Thoner
  1. Should I use this new video making software since it seems to work ( unlike Win. Live Movie Maker)?2 votes
    1. Yes. PLEASE!
       50% (1 vote)
    2. No. What your doing is good enough for now.
       50% (1 vote)