[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dream Defender is lagging a lot since Nova uptate

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
Bug Type: Abnormal lag after Nova patch came out in entire game, specially in Dream Defender.

Brief Bug Summary: So, the uptate came in and normaly i could do floor 80f using my skills to burst out, but the lag started to get worst and worst where i couldn't anymore, at this points i had to resort clearing the floor 70 which isn't how far i can go, i enter the map to lag about 5~~7seconds evertime i go, and there's also the lag inside that it's terrible, i can barely do stuff in there even when the delay is generous with me.

This is really annyoing and terrible, every patch this dungeoun is getting more and more lag, at one point i will just quit since the entire game is lagging everywhere, one place where i was sorta ok in going is now terrible in just one patch.

Character Name: Ivangoldes

Character level: 238(but can be any)

Character job: Marksman(but can be any)

World Name: Bera(not sure if this matters)

Date: Since Nova patch.