[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring back double bossing :(

Drakeos99Drakeos99
Reactions: 1,625
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Yet Hilla only boss can go twice yet other's now BORING (once) and RNG dependant for gear drops please revert it back to way it was before this update :(

Comments

• tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    the worst part is with these potato servers with only one run a dc is devestating

not salty at the fact that hilla kicked me twice
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    Agreed, this Boss Nerf has made it a lot less encouraging to boss.
    I don't even bother anymore after this nerf.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2017
    I actually don't have bossing as part of my daily routine anymore. I used to do almost all the bosses and see how fast I could get through them all, racing against myself. Now I might kill some bosses during 2x If I feel like it or desire a cube. Does save lots of time so I can focus on other things like events or leveling mules.
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited December 2017
    I used to not mind it...then when i realized i had to make a freaking choice to do easy mode for a step up quest or normal mode for exp during 2x i then got salty!

But honestly i just wonder why we even have it we was already limited to 2 a day and on some bosses 1 time a day and week sooo what gives?

I mean hackers gona hack making everyone suffer for it is not going to turn them away if anything its going to bring MORE in.
    PrissyPrissy
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited December 2017
    i miss my double zak and double horntail runs easiest way to mass level alts up from 90-180. now it is cut in half cry*