[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

BelieveNothing - Mod Application

shad0wn1teshad0wn1te
Reactions: 1,210
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in MapleStory VFM Application
In-Game Character name: shad0wn1te
World: Bellocan
Discord User Name: shad0wn1te#9448

Why I'd like to become a VFM:
I've really liked being a bigger part of the community ever since we got the Discord server, helping other players with information when I can, and I'd like to be able to do more for the community.

I think I can do a lot more for the community as a VFM, so here I am submitting my application! Although I don't play on Reboot, I feel I have a good understanding of the server, from knowing the mechanics to reading up on Reboot users' concerns on various community platforms.

What do I hope to accomplish as a VFM:
As a VFM I hope to be able to help the community with more than just gameplay knowledge, I hope to be able to help them with any current community matters, including easing their mind when it comes to the latest issues the community is experiencing.

What experience do I have moderating for other communities:
Currently, I have no experience moderating for any communities, but I hope to get some real soon ;)
ShadowParadox

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 6,785
    edited January 2018
    His previous experience is clean like a new Fafnir. If he says he knows Reboot like the back of his hand, I believe him. Hope he deliver our requests and make Maplestory a better place!
This discussion has been closed.