[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

depositing items in the bank

EkiaEkia
Reactions: 310
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Never been in the forum but i'm pretty sure it came as a suggestion a few times.
Why do I need to pay for nx which means real money so i can deposit my own items in my own bank so i can trasnfer it to another char. it prevents me to change my style or my main and causing (which i guess not for only me) a huge frustration that i can think (or maybe only myself) if not alot of people to quit the game. ofc i came back and forth to the game but this feature only made me never want to return.It made me feel that everytime i wanted to play something new i had to start from scratch which gave me the feeling of no achivement in the game even though I've invested hours upon hours. I don't know the statistics but when a company loses players it loses money and they can avoid that by improving some basic features (and trasnfering items is one of the most basic rpg detail in the game). would glad to hear from an official about it because it looks to me just like money grabbing.

Comments

• EkiaEkia
    Reactions: 310
    edited January 2018
    Anyone? it seems like everyone wants to keep paying for transfering ur own items within ur own account.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Ekia wrote: »
    Anyone? it seems like everyone wants to keep paying for transfering ur own items within ur own account.

On the contrary. This is something we've all been complaining about for so many years that there's nothing more to say about it.

Ekia