[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Customer Support is an absolute joke

DogePlsDogePls
Reactions: 780
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I tried to report a hacked item through live chat and even provided screenshots of the item, but apparently I was told BY the GM that the item was legit.
It's such a shame that Nexon employees will deliberately go out of the way to give others an unfair advantage just because of the amount of money they spend.
This is why MapleStory is a dying game, because GM's refuse to do anything about the hackers and botters in this game.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    How do you figure it's a hacked item?

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    DogePls
    DogePls said:

So I tried to report a hacked item through live chat and even provided screenshots of the item, but apparently I was told BY the GM that the item was legit.
    It's such a shame that Nexon employees will deliberately go out of the way to give others an unfair advantage just because of the amount of money they spend.
    This is why MapleStory is a dying game, because GM's refuse to do anything about the hackers and botters in this game.
    it's a shame that you think that they're doing so. Gm's don't "intentionally" go out of their way to not ban certain players, they can easily get fired for that and 100% would not risk it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    DogePls
    DogePls said:

You give them too much credit.
    The GM likely can't recognize an impossible-without-hacks piece of equipment, and was too lazy to investigate, so they blew you off.
    Remember, they get measured (and paid? not sure about that one) by the number of calls handled / cases closed.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    wait how about we just put antihacking software in every new boss to somewhat end this Problem?
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    @DogePls - Can you do me a favor and submit a ticket about this? After that - Please message me your ticket number.