[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Elite Boss i need help

darkangel01darkangel01
Reactions: 800
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2018 in General Chat
where do elite boss at can I train in temple of time does the elite boss spawn there I am currently at level 174

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited January 2018
    As a private tester, I wonder why you don't know how to summon Elite Bosses. I am pretty sure you will have no luck trying to spawn one in the Road of Remembrance as your are 174 and you are waaaay above those mobs. Knight District is a better place to grind if you are need of an Elite Boss.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Elite Bosses are spawned by killing Elite Monsters. Elite Monsters are large versions of mobs that spawn randomly upon killing monsters around your level.

If you kill enough Elite Monsters, a message will pop up saying "You feel something in the dark energy...", which indicates that an Elite Boss is ready to be summoned. Eventually, a large warning message will flash across the screen, and the boss will be summoned.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    To summon an Elite Boss, you need to kill 20 Elite Monsters. Monsters 1-15 will say this long message that I cannot remember regardless of the fact I've seen it hundreds of times. As Neospector stated, once you get to monsters 16-20, the message 'You feel something in the dark energy...' will appear. If you see that, you know that the Elite Boss is anywhere from 4 more Elite Monsters or less until it spawns. However, Elite Monsters only spawn in maps where you're not more than 20 levels above it.