[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning project

macedomacedo
Reactions: 300
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Recently i moved to the European region server so i dont have any characters there or funds i was thinking of which character i should make to lvl 150 and tought of doing either xenon either DA some kind of archer i love all of them except wild hunter or angelic buster will apriciate any help
  1. Which to burn9 votes
    1. Demon avenger
       44% (4 votes)
    2. Xenon
       11% (1 vote)
    3. Angelic buster
       22% (2 votes)
    4. Some kind of archer
       22% (2 votes)

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2018
    DA is the best!
    If you need any help on Luna just let me know :)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    Demon avenger and xenon have best damage unfunded. As time goes on, xenon will get more expensive as all stat is a tougher thing to get. Going further into end game DA gets stronger but overall, Xenon has variety. Archers are nice too but not to start off with because of very low defense and health

I’d say to burn a Xenon/DA/ or wind archer (Wind archer since it’s an archer and it being a Cygnus knight, you save mesos on mastery books) in reboot because new reboot characters (the very first created there) gets boxes of items and mesos as you level up. That’ll help you a lot.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Hmm burn angelic buster ,1 and 2nd job are terrible , after that everything is easier.
    or burn DA
    They get really boring to play because of the small attack hitbox.