[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

mayday on the server populations-weneed a solution

TrystarrTrystarr
Reactions: 1,450
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Why has Nexon been sitting on the server crisis for 4 months now? That last world transfer event resulted in Bera literally hitting max capacity. I've experienced the low populations of Broa-Khaini and Windia and its way less enjoyable, as currently I can hardly find anyone in the same class as me in Windia, a huge problem for trading (isn't that a main selling point of "non-reboot" severs?). I've searched through the trade system and market to find
end-game primary and secondary weapons and I am turning up nothing.

Its obvious that shuffling around maplestory's current population among the amount of servers we currently have is never going to be a successful solution

Even if Broa-Khaini and Windia merged and their populations combined, based off what I see of their current channel 1 populations, it wouldn't even max out.

Based off the other servers populations I see, we honestly only have enough people for 2(maybe 3) non-reboot servers with solid populations. At the very least I hope the next solution that comes for this population crisis (which should be really soon, it is scary dead in windia) is some sort of world merge, not server hopping resulting in a new server being disproportionately populated for a few months.
saladsenpaii

Comments

• ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    there is no solution at least not overnight will take time but seem it wont happend
    i dont think there is reg server that hit max capacity,we got way to many issues
    reg server to much $ exclusive items
    no GM's.... ->to much hackers bad economy
    most of the maps taken by hackers (even there is 2 or more hackers at same map ....)
    many bugs,glitches,server lags....
  • XiangTuXiangTu
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited January 2018
    If they dont do another world merge they should just keep world transfer open. I will honestly quit if my only option is to scroll myself lol
    saladsenpaii
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I mean we've been bugging them before the transfers happened, during the transfer period, and we've bugged them about this after the transfer event. We'll continue to bug them I suppose....
    saladsenpaii