[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

LolaBunny - Mod Application

LolaBunnyLolaBunny
Reactions: 2,785
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2019 in MapleStory VFM Application
In-Game Character name: LölaBunny
World: Reboot
Discord User Name: LolaBunny#3558

Why I'd like to become a VFM:
-I have been playing Maplestory since June of 2006. Maplestory has evolved a lot throughout the years that I have been playing this game. I used to play in Bera, and when I heard Reboot was being announced as a free to play server, I jumped right into it. I have been a Reboot main since reboot launched and have quite the experiences of how the server works. Reboot, of course, is a very time consuming server that must be used in order to progress into the game.

- Despite the changes that Nexon has placed on this game to make Maplestory a lot less enjoyable than it was in previous years, I still enjoy playing the game because Maplestory is one of those games that always pleases me to continue to keep playing. I would be like to apply for VFM team because I am willing to give my hope and trust to make Maplestory a better and cleaner game to the community. I also have a lot of ideas that I have came up with to be able to help make the game a lot more exciting. I am very active in Discord and sometimes on the forums and always strive to be online everyday to help out newer players if they have any questions on Reboot or any server in general that they may need assistance with. Most importantly, interacting with Nexon.

What do I hope to accomplish as a VFM:
- I am willing to assist in sending in feedback in regards of various changes that occur while playing Maplestory. I also like to send in bug reports to be able to make the game a lot more bug-free and how the game should be intended to be focused on. I also want to help make Nexon understand what the community wants and the steps to be able to promote communication and feedback as to how the game can be improved.

- Since I have been playing reboot since the launch, I will be willing to help out the team if I get chosen and sending in suggestions on the game's current state.

What experience do I have moderating for other communities:
I haven't moderated in big gaming communities, so I don't have much experience on that, but I am willing to learn more on moderation here as I understand the rules regarding moderation.

-That is all I have, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post here and I am also on Discord actively. Thank you all and good luck to anyone else applying and have a wonderful 2018 year, maplers. :)
Argent

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    I'll support this application as well.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited February 2019
    I will support her only cause she nice and doesn't hate and I feel she won't bring personal issues to the team so i support for now ;)
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    I'll support this application as well.

Thanks for the support. :)
This discussion has been closed.