[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Increase the drop rate for Incense Burner!

DFDFDDFDFD
Reactions: 2,160
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
When the drop rate nerfs hit a few months back, specific high-demand item drop rates (such as nodes) were said to be increased to compensate.
The Incense Burner in Yu Garden has always been extremely hard to get, but thanks to drop rate stacking you could easily get x4+ effective drop rate and find it relatively quickly (1-2 hours usually).
Since the drop rate nerfs this items has become ridiculously and irrationally hard to get, especially considering it only lasts one month.
I am currently 5 hours into farming for it with x2 drop coupons and kishin, with no end in sight. In the meantime I got roughly 30 Horsemen and Kettles EACH.
PLEASE increase the drop rate for the burners, the current state is simply unbearable..
ResetPICCutieMiku

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I would of suggested to make the totems permanent. All the totems have awful drop rate, that having to farm them again every month is painful. I wouldn’t mind a drop rate increase but I prefer they make the totems permanent.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited January 2018
    11 hours total of farming, still 0 luck. I don't have words for this anymore.