[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why can't i store my gear?

ShneeShnee
Reactions: 500
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Hey all, i'm a 171 Hayato and decided i love Aran and rerolled for her. Got her to 140 now and thought id give her all my guys gear since they are both warriors. Now the gear my guy has on says untradeable (also burning gear so i didn't even try) so i assumed it was "soul bound". So i drained 30mil and 2 transfers to get her out of lvl 80 gear to "full star" (only got like 2 fully done, but others to around 8) lvl 130-140 gear. Went to the storage keeper and all the gear is untradeable despite never being worn and 1 that didnt even have potential unlocked yet.
I am on reboot and see the msg you can't trade in reboot, but i suspected that was only for player to player, since how some gear doesn't not say untradable or untrdable when equipped. Is there a way to get this gear from my Hayato to my Aran?

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited January 2018
    Equipment cannot be transferred in Reboot even if it is to another character within your account.
    Shnee
  • ShneeShnee
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2018
    Any idea why or where it says that? Not that i don't believe you cause its happening to me, jw if Nexon had reasons to not have trades within accounts
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Shnee wrote: »
    Any idea why or where it says that? Not that i don't believe you cause its happening to me, jw if Nexon had reasons to not have trades within accounts

It's specific to Reboot. Reboot has all trading disabled entirely; it's one of the primary tenets of the server, and it's been this way since Reboot was released.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/5183/v-168--reboot-patch-notes
    The trade system has been removed. You'll have to grind for money and equips on your own.
    Shnee
  • litrumilitrumi
    The idea is that Reboot makes you work hard for gear and items not only for one character... but for ALL characters. You cannot store any kind of items from the Equip tab into your storage. I can't think of anything that specifically tells you this, but it's definitely been like this since the beginning.