[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Do you need help With Reboot Meso Farm?

KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
Reactions: 1,010
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Well recently I joined reboot and was having trouble farming for meso, ever since the update ( I know right worst time for me to join reboot during that one update).
I was struggling making meso to get my char strong enough to kill monster. So I started to look for ways to farm , Everyone I talked to told me to kill monster in my lvl range but once you get to higher lvl, monsters get stronger and more HP. Was not doing enough damage to kill and it took awhile.

So here is how I made my meso after the update:

Try to get as much Item Drop Rate.
1. Farm for lvl 140 equipment and extract them for philosopher's Stone (Sold in general store for 300k each).
2. Go to temple of time to farm for Piece of Time (Can be sold for 500k each).
3. If you can do bosses, then I would recommend try to do all the boss that you can. They drop crystals that can be sold for high price in the Free Market.
4. Have a pet around all the time. it help a lot. (Free pet Snail, and Sheep)
5. Any items drop from monsters Keep and sell later, every bit helps.

Try to increase Meso Drop rate:
1. Kill monster that are 20 lvl below you.
2. You can bring a kanna to mp3 from lvl 150 to 170 maybe 180, it can make you millions and even billions.

If I left anything out please comment below. I would love to read how other people make meso in reboot.