[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[REBOOT] 2nd best character to farm mesos?

White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
Reactions: 805
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Hello! I have one question: If a friend help me with a Kishin Shoukan on farming, what would be the best class to farm mesos (to kill the mobs)?

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    Luminous and demon slayer are alright, night lord as well. Phantoms used to be able to farm with arrow blaster, not sure anymore.
  • White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
    edited February 2018
    Luminous and demon slayer are alright, night lord as well. Phantoms used to be able to farm with arrow blaster, not sure anymore.

Why Phantom isn't good anymore?
    edited February 2018

Why Phantom isn't good anymore?

Not 100% sure but I believe arrow blaster was nerfed. but I don't think it makes much of a difference. I main a phantom on reboot but I don't use arrow blaster, so I cant say how much it affects it.
  • White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
    edited February 2018
    And what about the good maps for farming? (with a kishin help)
    edited February 2018
    maps, I cant help there. I don't meso farm. I just get from killing monsters my level range or leveling other characters