[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bug: New Character Can't Use Afterlands Totems +++

XeraphimXeraphim
Reactions: 1,480
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Cadena is "the wrong class/job" and cannot equip them. Please have QA attempt to "equip" all items by a script that runs the Equip function of a list of all items through a sequence of Equip attempts in order to streamline the process and save hours and hours of meticulous clicking and dragging. I figure this method is already in use but f not, please make it happen. I do like it when a Dev's job is made easier.

Addendum
Declaration: I play on Reboot world, so "funding" is not going to happen. The following is from such a perspective:

I'd also appreciate it if the personal (self-only) attack speed buffs for most classes was made Passive instead of an effect you have to spam over and over again every so often. Group buffs don't need a change. Please also boost Shade's Claw speed by 1 level, as it only seems a respectable speed when he has his temporary speed boost or a yellow Monster Park potion going.

Luminous Teleport is too short-ranged and I cannot seem to adapt. You folks accidentally made it very, very hard to keep Lumi alive. This makes it very tough to get Luminous to level 200 for his Legion benefits.

Zero is not on Reboot so I cannot see his Legion benefits. If they are significant, please cause a small (scaling, with effort applied by a non-"Pro" player) passive account-wide buff that brings comparable gain to the non-Reboot worlds to be added in.

Comments

• PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Forwarded, also for multiple suggestions, don't forget to make multiple threads so they don't get lost!
  • XeraphimXeraphim
    Reactions: 1,480
    edited February 2018
    Ah, let's amend that:
    The totems show level 90 only after I attained level 90. They need to either 1) Lose the Level Restriction that is out of bounds for the minimum level of Afterlands content or they need to have that restriction show up initially.