[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion for a new area in the future gate

bazzybazzy
Reactions: 1,525
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
For a while, the future gate has had 2 areas, Ereve, and Henesys. On the 6 path crossway, there is a portal leading to sleepywood that doesn't work. I think there should be a 190 area for sleepywood. Balrog could be remastered, and be like Cygnus.
SlicedTime

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited February 2018
    bazzy wrote: »
    For a while, the future gate has had 2 areas, Ereve, and Henesys. On the 6 path crossway, there is a portal leading to sleepywood that doesn't work. I think there should be a 190 area for sleepywood. Balrog could be remastered, and be like Cygnus.

I also heard there is hunting map in EMS/MSEA that is an expansion on Twilight Perion. I am hoping we can get that as well.

As with Sleepwood Future, I am hyped about the idea. It would be sick if it had its own Root Abyss and World Tree.
    bazzy