[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do I defeat the Vengeful Nyen?

LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
Reactions: 1,820
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2018 in General Chat
The purple lunar new year boss. I keep asking people and searching up an answer.

People keep telling me to click the fireworks or press the NCP button near it but nothing happens when i do that. They only explode when I normal attack it. I hit them when the Vengeful Nyen is standing over it and keep doing until the 4 minutes is up but he doesn't die.

Does anybody know how many fireworks it takes to take him down? I can get like 10 in but I'm probably going slow. Everybody just keeps telling me I'm doing it wrong. If it's like 20 i'm going to scream.

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited February 2018
    You have to jump near the fireworks and press Spacebar (not NPC chat) to use it, and make sure Nyen is near it. It should take 8 (I think).
  • LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
    Reactions: 1,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    You have to jump near the fireworks and press Spacebar (not NPC chat) to use it, and make sure Nyen is near it. It should take 8 (I think).

My spacebar is currently binded to my normal attack key. I'll unbind it and try again tomorrow then.