[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Request] Absolute Taste Event

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
AbTaste.jpg?fit=460%2C260&w=640

Request:
Could you please consider bringing back the Absolute Taste Event sometime this year please.

Why?

✸ It was really fun to participate in because it was challenging.
recipe%2B0%2Bstar.jpg
at2ing73s.jpg

✸ It has some great perma medals (even though they're not as pretty looking to wear)
216150_20170913225227_1.png?w=261

✸ It has hilariously funny food hats
at9nxvza1.jpg

✸ The chair is fun too....
at7hagqr.jpg
(though I hope there is a new chair this second time like there is a new mechanical hearts chair)

The EXP gains are crazy fantastic!!

✸ Chef Ritzy's over reactions made it pretty fun too...
atauy4357k3.jpg

Basically I had a blast participating and since Mechanical Hearts has returned for a second go I was hoping this challenging yet rewarding event would also return. Honestly it was just fun so I want to see it again.
correct.jpg

Please consider this

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    I would love this event making a return. I can agree it was a pretty fun and organized event. It was frustrating for me at first but knowing the basics made me better at it. :)
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited February 2018
    They need to bring back more permanent reward type events, limited time stat rewards are terrible and 90% of the time skippable unless its a quick event or lasts for a month.