[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Combo Training" does not freeze with buff freezer

BladeSusanooBladeSusanoo
Reactions: 810
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Funtionality
Brief bug summary: Buff freezers or battle roid does not freeze the 3rd job buff "combo training" when you die and respawn, while in KMS it freezes it when you die and respawn. It is really annoying having to regain combo stacks again when you die as your attack speed is really slow without it.Combination_Training_I.png the buff looks like this.

Character Name: Lnfineon
Character Job: Blaster
Character Level: 230
World: Scania
Date and time of the incident: February 21 2018 at around 5-7 pm est

Here is a video of combo training not freezing when I died and respawned. The buffs are at the top right corner. Combination_Training_I.png<--- The buff looks like this

The time stamp of it happening is 2 minutes and 30 seconds. As you can see, my combo stacks did not stay when I died and respawned with battle roid. Buff freezers also do not freeze it.

Here is a video of combo training in KMS staying when he died and respawned. The buffs are at the top right corner. respawnedCombination_Training_I.png<--- The buff looks like this.

The time stamp is 9 minutes and 30 seconds. His combo stacks did stay when he died and respawned with buff freezers.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Have buff freezers in your inventory or have a battle roid equipped with a heart.
2. Have at least one point in the skill "combo training" in 3rd job.
3. Repeatedly press the 1st job skill "magnum punch" and "revolving cannon" at the same time to gain the combo training buff or one combo stacks or hold the 2nd, 3rd job skill "bobbing/weaving" for 2-3 seconds then let go of it to gain the combo training buff or one combo stack. They stack up to 10.
4. Die with the buff "combo training" still activated and use a buff freezer. If you are using a battle roid it automatically uses it.
5. Respawn with the buff "combo training" still activated.
6. Look at your buffs on the top right corner. The buff won't be there when it should be.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Thank you for the detailed report. It's been forwarded.