[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I'm amazed, don't know where to start

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
IGN: Yokaï / Kanna
World: Broa

Issue:
I activated auto pilot to gets from Zakum zone to El Nath, after leaving the first Zakum map I was teleported to Alcadno Research Institute Magita... sorry forget which map because I was freaking TF out.

Details:
I finished killing Zakum for event quest, activated the 1500 meso auto-pilot to get to el nath, auto pilot took me to next map and all of a sudden I was in Magita and I have no idea how I got there since I do not own a teleport rock.

I don't know how to fix this or know how it broke to begin with, I think this is the first time I used auto-pilot on this character.

What do I do? Should I stop playing the Kanna???

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited March 2018
    Did you boss queue there?
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited March 2018
    Okhura wrote: »
    Did you boss queue there?

No, I actually went to El Nath then killed the angle spawn (for event) then I ballooned it over to Zak, killed him, then hopped onto the balloon mount to auto-pilot back.... that's when things went cray and I freaked out and logged off LOL

I don't think I've ever gone to Magatia on this kanna.