[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Noble Maple set for moveable

UksuUksu
Reactions: 1,540
edited March 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello!

I would like to move my Noble Maple set to Cash Shop Inventory because I like to change set without losing whole set.

May you make Maple Noble set moveable to Cash Shop Inventory, please.

This would make me and someone else happy.

Server: Luna

Character name: REGASTINE

Lv: 211

1. Make Noble Maple Set moveable?8 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (8 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• OriginOfFateOriginOfFate
    Reactions: 375
    edited June 2020
    I don't know why this was never changed. Nexon, please allow us to put this set into the cash shop. Now that you've brought it back for this event this post is relevant again. There was no warning in the description of the coupon that it wasn't allowed to be transferred to cash shop when I bought the coupons. Not happy with this decision to make them stuck on one character.

If you could also change the "RED T-shirt (female)" "RED t-shirt (male)" and "RED Paint Bucket" to allow those to be moved to the cash shop, that would be great. I don't want to have to use the incinerator for these, I'd rather use them on my other characters.