[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please list weapon cover on all style weapons!!

ShiraBliss_realShiraBliss_real
Reactions: 730
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
GOLLY.

It is a very, very good thing that Nexon credits the artists for the items in their style boxes. However, it would also be very, very helpful if Nexon also put in the description of the style items and what weapon covers can be used on ALL OF THEIR ITEMS as well.

For example: I have a Bunny Snowman Attacker as well as a Fancy Feather Quill. The latter states that the weapon can be used on all weapons, making it a universal cover. The former properly credits Akiran for the design, but gives no indication of what weapons it can cover, and, as I have discovered, there is a restriction. This isn't my first time encountering this problem, either. It is frustrating that I have to dig online, and be incredibly specific about my search, to find the answer I need. Sometimes (as is the case with the aforementioned Bunny) I don't find an answer, so I just have to toss the item aside and let it take up space in my inventory until the next transfer event where I can test it out, which is incredibly silly.

Just a thought, and hopefully one that gets taken into account. Peace.
SlicedTime