[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Reward Point UI Changes

BunnySakiBunnySaki
Reactions: 1,185
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
https://i.imgur.com/JEJyuOC.png

Instead of this, why not have it like the soul window where you can close it in the settings and have it stay closed.

Comments

• PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    That's because it's a GMS Exclusive feature No other version has it, i wish they would just try and apply the update where all of the ui elements were supposed to remember their positions after you log out, change channel, go into cash shop etc.

as you might recall they tried to do it in the Tune-Up Patch :
    onXmEnb.png

But failed, i wish they would try again just you know; Without the TuneUp Bugs and D/cs
  • BunnySakiBunnySaki
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited April 2018
    That's because it's a GMS Exclusive feature No other version has it, i wish they would just try and apply the update where all of the ui elements were supposed to remember their positions after you log out, change channel, go into cash shop etc.

as you might recall they tried to do it in the Tune-Up Patch :
    onXmEnb.png

But failed, i wish they would try again just you know; Without the TuneUp Bugs and D/cs

Its annoying that they do things halfway. That's why these posts are needed.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    I wish we didn't need to post so much about obvious things ( Even though they are not a "High Priority" they could at least update us with a : "It's on our To-Do list or something like that , we used to have a Known Bugs and Issues sticky post , but not as of late. they should bring that back so we could at least know what is known or being looked into etc.