[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

fusing

DancemonDancemon
Reactions: 1,535
edited April 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: functionality
Brief bug summary: fusing never results in Tier up or added Bonus potential anymore

More details: ever since fusing became available for all professions nobody of my friends had a fuse resulting in Tier up or added Bonus potential like it used to do

Steps to reproduce: try fusing for over a month and see no results

Character name: torafugu

Character level: 242

Character job: kanna / alchemist

World name: luna

Date and time of the incident: ever since they made fusing available for all professions

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time) CET

I waited so Long before posting this to make sure nexon did not just nerf the Odds of getting an item improvement.
Whenever I asked around nobody got any successfull fuses since they made it available for all professions.
If by any Chance some People still had a successfull Tier up or a Bonus potential added, please move this post to user Suggestion to make sure Tier up gets better Odds than getting a frenzy totem from a marvel machine

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Not a bug. This was a specific change made in v.193, alongside several changes made to the profession system in general:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/28382/updated-v-193-maplestory-x-evangelion-patch-notes#profession
    When fusing two items with Potential, the product of the fusion will automatically be granted Potential.
    Fusing items with high Potential rank will result in a fused item with the same Potential rank as the original item.
    Fusing items with different Potential ranks will result in an item that ranges between the Potential ranks of the original items.
  • DancemonDancemon
    edited April 2018
    so you mean that fusing became obsolete because improvements became impossible, and the only Thing that is wrong is the text where it notes Tier up is possible

if you fuse 2 rare items the text notes that best result is epic, but nobody had that epic result since the patch.

if it is not a bug please get the text corrected noting that Tier up is not possible
  • DancemonDancemon
    edited April 2018
    guess you should Change bug type in text in this case, or should i make a new bug post for it?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    I'll pass it along