[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Creating a burning character

MaztroidMaztroid
Reactions: 100
edited April 2018 in General Chat
Hi Guys,

I created a burning character a few days ago with the mega burning project event. In the event it clearly states you can have only 1 active burning character at a time and that the effect is only active from lvl 10-150. So i selected the character as burning character and leveled it to 151. Then i wanted to created another character, because the event is only going to finish in May, however, i do not get the pop-up anymore to select the new character as burning. Even though i have currently no active burning characters. What do i do?

Thanks

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    The event description in the update notes says: "Only one "Burning" character can be made. If you delete your "Burning" character, you'll be able to create a new one."
    Can be made, not can be active.