[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Couple of questions

AppleChanceryAppleChancery
Reactions: 1,180
edited April 2018 in General Chat
1. How do I access the scrapyard area "black heaven main computer" for maple achievement?
ee82244760ae1d7714f2169c6d3fd981.png

2. What is dark tachion used for?
941df995f3130ca7baccf8d47fc8cd31.png
I just fought revamped papulatus for the first time but have no clue what this etc drop is used for. I can't seem to find any updated answers on google either.

Comments

• UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited April 2018
    1. You have to complete the Black Heaven blockbuster to access the Main Computer and Lotus.

2. I have no idea.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    You have to do the bonus questline that goes along with the scrapyard dailies to access that map.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    The Main Computer room is accessible via Dummie's questline. You have to complete daily quests to restore Dummie's memory, in the final quest you visit the computer room.
  • AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Reactions: 1,180
    edited April 2018
    Am I able to redo dummie's questline again on the same char if I already did it before?
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

I haven't seen it on any new characters when fighting papulatus and obtaining the Dark Tachion, so i don't think it is.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited April 2018
    Am I able to redo dummie's questline again on the same char if I already did it before?

No, but you can do it on another character.
    bumbertyr wrote: »

I haven't seen it on any new characters when fighting papulatus and obtaining the Dark Tachion, so i don't think it is.

The Dark Tachion quest was removed, so currently Dark Tachions are useless. Nexon could at least make it worth selling them to an NPC (like OMNI-CLN's etc drops).