[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Alternate rewards for players with maxed out slots

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'd like to suggest adding an alternate reward for players who have max slots (both inventory, storage, and character slots) so that what they get on events such as hot days aren't gone to waste. I wouldn't ask for mediocre rewards such as Power Elixers but neither an OP item but rather something equally good.

What about adding an option to choose a previous/future reward twice if one of these items is offered during a Hot Week? (Hot weeks are what I'm referring to in this thread but I'm aware there are other events that give useless/unneeded slot items as well) So easily if there was like 3 node stones like during the current week we could just double (or triple down) on that item instead? Or limit it to a max of doubles and have that item be unavailable as a double (triple) up when Sunday comes around and we'd have to choose something else. Ex. we can only double up on any item we choose once and that item won't be available again when choosing a reward for sunday (if you happen to claim all boxes).