[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dark skin royal eye preview

ShadEightShadEight
Reactions: 3,110
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
twz7OYW.png
Is it just me or does anyone else find it annoying that you can't properly see royal eye previews that they post on the website because the face is too dark? Not tryna be racist but I have to either enter the game or go to maple design just to see it. I don't know why nexon persists with different skin tones in the previews when they could just stick with the standard light skin tone for all of them.

Comments

• pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited May 2018
    Most eye styles in this game are not optimised for dark skin, it'd be too much work to recolor them in order to appear clearly on the face. As for why the editor of the website chooses to do this, idk really perhaps he feels its more inclusive?
  • ShadEightShadEight
    edited May 2018
    pepe wrote: »
    Most eye styles in this game are not optimised for dark skin, it'd be too much work to recolor them in order to appear clearly on the face. As for why the editor of the website chooses to do this, idk really perhaps he feels its more inclusive?

I doubt anyone would even notice the inclusivity part. Here's another example
    lU8k2bi.png
    you can't even see the royal you're buying, it can really mislead you
  • ShadEightShadEight
    edited May 2018
    also why are admins silencing this thread....