[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Increase Auction House Slots?

DilbertDilbert
Reactions: 510
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
10 slots is not enough imo. I'm not necessarily suggesting that we should get more free slots, but from what I understand the only way to increase slots right now is to spend a minimum of 300k NX every 3 months for special MVP status which is ridiculous.

Suggestions
1.) Increase max slots by 5 for everyone (MVP special would get a max of 25 instead of 20)
2.) Add expansion coupons to the CS similar to inventory slots. 5k NX per slot for a max of 5 extra slots?
3.) Add a 3-month slot expansion coupon, kind of like FM permits. 2-3k NX for 5 extra slots?

MVP status should not be the only way for more slots.
  1. Should we have other ways to increase auction house slots other than MVP status?15 votes
    1. Yes
       93% (14 votes)
    2. No
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    something no one really considered when we lost the fm

It used to cost 20k for >20 slots per month (remote shop)
    now it costs 100k (mvp silver or greater)
  • DragoonszDragoonsz
    I would really like to see this happen too. 10 is definitely not enough. A coupon in the reward points shop that could increase it even for a month would be good.