[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove cooldown on decent node skill

QcSandOfTimeQcSandOfTime
Reactions: 870
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
personaly I was using skill nebulite because they didn't have a cooldown . now u wont be able to rebuff during boss fight until the cooldown is over wich is not a good thing . I think they should remove the cooldown so we can have what nebulite could bring us
levelcutLyeden

Comments

• Excelsior05Excelsior05
    Reactions: 330
    edited June 2018
    Given the structure of 5th job decent skills that we have to level it up for more duration, I find it's quite hard for them to change that. Although I am in favor of no CD on 5th job decent skills and just refund the used nodes back to the players.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    You could buy buff freezers from Matilda (think that's her name) for like 1m...or get gud and not die. xd (jks)
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited June 2018
    I am also in favor of no CD on these 5th job decent skill nodes. What if the only moment you can actually buff to not waste much time at bossing or even doing Dojo is before the boss spawn back into battlefield.
  • QcSandOfTimeQcSandOfTime
    edited June 2018
    Given the structure of 5th job decent skills that we have to level it up for more duration, I find it's quite hard for them to change that. Although I am in favor of no CD on 5th job decent skills and just refund the used nodes back to the players.

well more duration is still good even with no cd so u can still lvl them up
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited June 2018
    i would stick with buying buff freezers everyday. although sharp eyes, speed infusion and hyper body can be obtained through potentials. thinking about it, i would get 3 main stat lines for certain equips and use the decent node with buff freezers protecting it because it's more optimal that way. For example, for Demon Avengers, you can just use 3 lines of HP and decent hyper body node with buff freezer. If you don't have buff freezers, you can try to cube for double HP lines and hyper body line but it just wont feel as optimal.
  • QcSandOfTimeQcSandOfTime
    edited June 2018
    i would stick with buying buff freezers everyday. although sharp eyes, speed infusion and hyper body can be obtained through potentials. thinking about it, i would get 3 main stat lines for certain equips and use the decent node with buff freezers protecting it because it's more optimal that way. For example, for Demon Avengers, you can just use 3 lines of HP and decent hyper body node with buff freezer. If you don't have buff freezers, you can try to cube for double HP lines and hyper body line but it just wont feel as optimal.

buff freezer get a limit of 3 per day wich can go fast if u do multiple boss and for potential line losing a line of main % stat for is kinda bad that's why I was using nebulite