[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Explorer Bowmen 2 ideas (Slinnger/gunner)

NickSephirothNickSephiroth
Reactions: 800
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The Slinger idea is not completely mine most of it belongs to my friend in the Clubs guild in Scania.
The Slinger is a class that uses a slingshot to fire smaller projectiles. (end of team ideas) its main skill would be sling upgrade charge system which is similar to kaiser's soul gague this temporarily switches the sling shot into a small catapult which fire much larger projectiles of the same type (so if it was rocks being slung the catapult would launch boulders if using spike balls it would launch giant spike balls for a short time.
Gunner: this class uses slightly bigger guns then basic pistols it uses mainly assault rifles to fill its enemies with lead it shares similar skills to the gunslinger such as triple shot and rapid fire but the main ability gunner has is overheat like most rapid fire weapons the gun can over heat hurting the user you can continue to use the gun while in over heat but it costs twice as much ammo and damages health with each skill used while in overheat. 1 of its most powerful skills is Mini gun using this skill upgrades the assault rifle into a miniguin (Gatling gun) which has heavy fire power fires much faster then the assault rifle but goes into over heat faster then any other gun in gunners arsenal (the other main skill of gunner is arsenal which upgrades your standard assault rifle into other more powerful rapid fire weaponry from basic assault rifle to uzi to ak-47.l this class has longer reach then the Bowmaster but not as long as Marksman.
  1. Would you like Slinger or gunner to become an official explorer2 votes
    1. yes id like slinger
       0% (0 votes)
    2. yes id like gunner
       50% (1 vote)
    3. No i don't like either
       50% (1 vote)
    4. i have notes (leave a reply)
       0% (0 votes)