[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

~Reboot: regarding Commerci/Kritias

KanQnKanQn
Reactions: 1,100
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello~
as a reboot player for almost a year it's been a struggle getting sweetwater items duo to the extremely low drop rate from CPQ and almost none from solo voyage although I've been doing them constantly for over 8 months and I got 12k+ denaros and still haven't got my set done, beside the random repetitive non-job related drops which you cant use them for anything.
My suggestion is adding all Sweetwater items to the shop for denaros(1-2k per item), it would make more sense and make use of the coins that way, because we can't buy them on reboot or trade them or even share them between chars.
Also there are useless drops like chaos blades/cube fragments it would be great if we can make them usefull at least NPC for mesos or get rid of them.
~
About Kritias we all know that Tyrant gloves require 400 anti-magic stones beside around 540k fragments needed.
right now the only way to earn those anti-magic stones is finishing dailies=1 stone, and invasions 1 each, there are 8 invasions a day but normally you can attend average lets say 4 of them and the last blast of dmg reward is a pure RNG so you get 5 stones per day if you managed to attend those invasions with no maintenance interrupts or bug or DC.
which means 80 days of constant work to get the gloves which still require lot of mesos to star and can boom at any possible chance.
I highly suggest:
-Decrease the needed coins for tyrant gloves to 200 at least.
-increase the rewarded anti-magic stones from dailies to 2
either of those or even both will make it more reasonable IMO.

been discussing this with many friends for awhile and read some discussions about it but no real improvements were seeing toward it.
Thanks~
  1. Do you think Commerci/Kritias system in need for justification?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)