[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Maple Europe shine a bit again

AlteredAltered
Reactions: 430
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In my opinion, the Luna server could be a lot more fun.

There are quite some botters and everyone just does there own thing apart from the occasional event things to get coins.
Now there is nothing bad about doing your own stuff, but I personally feel there are 2 things missing in Luna:

In Home GMs

I feel like having GMs for Maple Europe actually being in europe and being active would make the community shine a bit again. To me it feels like the game isn't being loved by the people who moderate it anymore and I think that allowing people who actively play and still love the game could help elevate the Luna server to a new level. The botting problem could be hold back a little bit by an increase in GMs and people can have fun together with occasional GM events. I personally feel like there is no actual GM in maple europe and I think quite some people in the community would like to make maple more fun for others by being one.

Regional events

With the merge Maple Europe lost some pretty large events that had to do with holidays of the many European countries. Things like Kingsday, Oktoberfest, Piazza Di Spagna, Guy Fawkes, all the good stuff. I feel like some of these events have a lot of potential and would make the European server feel a bit more European again. I think it would be a lot of fun and it would help make EMS feel a bit more of its own server, not just a GMS clone with only 1 server.

These are just my opinions, I'm curious of what other Luna players think.
Lyeden

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Altered wrote: »
    In my opinion, the Luna server could be a lot more fun.

There are quite some botters and everyone just does there own thing apart from the occasional event things to get coins.
    Now there is nothing bad about doing your own stuff, but I personally feel there are 2 things missing in Luna:

In Home GMs

I feel like having GMs for Maple Europe actually being in europe and being active would make the community shine a bit again. To me it feels like the game isn't being loved by the people who moderate it anymore and I think that allowing people who actively play and still love the game could help elevate the Luna server to a new level. The botting problem could be hold back a little bit by an increase in GMs and people can have fun together with occasional GM events. I personally feel like there is no actual GM in maple europe and I think quite some people in the community would like to make maple more fun for others by being one.

Regional events

With the merge Maple Europe lost some pretty large events that had to do with holidays of the many European countries. Things like Kingsday, Oktoberfest, Piazza Di Spagna, Guy Fawkes, all the good stuff. I feel like some of these events have a lot of potential and would make the European server feel a bit more European again. I think it would be a lot of fun and it would help make EMS feel a bit more of its own server, not just a GMS clone with only 1 server.

These are just my opinions, I'm curious of what other Luna players think.

Why should the EU server only get the EU based events? Both servers should be equal