[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MAPLE RELAY EVENT TIMER

MedicMedic
Reactions: 500
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hello this is my first time playing this event. Yesterday the timer was working and received some reward boxes. However all day today, the timer has not moved at all. Is this supposed to happen. I re-logged in and the timer is just dead. I have been logged in all day.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    *Just a guess, but you're probably used to the Sugar Time timer, which goes all the way to the max even without you collecting the reward boxes. For the Relay Timer, it only progresses after you've collected the matching rewards boxes.
    At the beginning: timer only goes to 30m.
    After collecting the first box (which can only be done afer 30m): timer goes to 60m
    After collecting the second box: timer goes to 120m.
    After collecting the third box: timer goes to 180m.
    (Also, timer doesn't refresh after you collect the last box, just after daily reset.)
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    to add to what YinYangX said; you also need to complete the quests to recieve the boxes, unlike the sugar time, this is not an AFK-Only event, it's a; AFK-Active event.
    for ex: you need to activate 2 runes then wait for 30 minutes; and you can get the box; after that you need to clear pollo and fritto once and wait for 1 hour and get the box; and i think now you understand how to do the rest of the event~~~

:)
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    to add to what YinYangX said; you also need to complete the quests to recieve the boxes, unlike the sugar time, this is not an AFK-Only event, it's a; AFK-Active event.
    for ex: you need to activate 2 runes then wait for 30 minutes; and you can get the box; after that you need to clear pollo and fritto once and wait for 1 hour and get the box; and i think now you understand how to do the rest of the event~~~

:)

Was honestly hoping he'd go read the patch notes to find that out, but w/e. xd