[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Where to find a party/people?

HuskyDMHuskyDM
Reactions: 3,745
edited July 2018 in General Chat
I'm in the GRAZED server.

Question is the same as the title, where can I find a party/people to do stuff? Ursus will never fill up and finding people to do Root Abyss is kinda hard even in Channel 1. What is the usual spot where the most people congregate looking to form a party?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    People do not usually go on boss runs with randoms. The best methods are typically finding a guild of people you can work with, or by asking others on the Discord or forums.
    Also, Ursus will definitely be more popular during the 2x meso timeblock (I believe it's 8-9 PM UTC, there should be a message that pops up when the time comes around).

I can go with you on normal RA but I can't guarantee CRA; I've been practicing mechanics and I've found I'm terrible at everything except Chaos Von Bon, really.